Over the course of more than twenty years, my corporate practice has consisted primarily of general business representation for privately-held businesses, often serving as outside general counsel for my clients. This work has covered a broad range of matters, including:
- corporate formation and governance
- contract drafting and review
- negotiation of commercial contracts and other business transactions
- business acquisitions and sales
- intellectual property licensing agreements (both domestic and international)
- employment matters (including the preparation of employment and severance agreements)
- domestic intellectual property (primarily trademark) queries
- bank transactions
- residential and commercial real estate matters
- other related business matters.
Many of my business clients have been technology- or intellectual property-focused businesses, including several with international interests. I have also represented startup businesses in a variety of industries.
In each case, my approach is to work collaboratively with the stakeholders in the business to identify and address the question at hand, in a thorough yet efficient manner. To see what my clients say about my work, please visit my LinkedIn profile.